POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Entity-relationship diagram for POVORAMA images database (see povray.general) : Entity-relationship diagram for POVORAMA images database (see povray.general) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Entity-relationship diagram for POVORAMA images database (see povray.general)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 22 Apr 2013 05:28:33
Message: <517502c1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

Here it is, a graphical overview over my draft of a relational database
containing the posted images of p.b.i (see threads on povray.general)!

Changes compared to text version: I have taken into account that
occasionally (remember the Capriccio project or several "pingpong"
collaborations) images can have more than one "author", therefore a new
linking table "images_povernicks" would be necessary!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: